Picture 9530
I’ve given it some thought and can’t figure out any ways to make the hood removable other than slitting it down the middle like I did. With that, I’ll be lacing it punk rock style.
Picture 9533
Getting the carbon sheet just about the right size before the rubber application.
Picture 9535
Something I did different this time around was that I applied a smooth thin layer of rubber with the aerosolized version first. I’m hoping this will make for a smoother inner hood. After that I had to hurry so no pics were taken but I simply applied a good amount of rubber on top of the sprayed layer. After a good amount was applied I laid the carbon sheet on and repeated what I did in the previous section.
Picture 9537
Now they’re waiting to dry. Hopefully this works out well!